Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
This is a wonderfully savory dish, and can be served over rice
If you make this recipe, be sure to let us know by posting a photo on your social media and tag us! (FB: windsoul.studio or IG: windsoulstudio)
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can (15 oz) diced tomatoes (we used fire roasted with garlic for today!)
- 2-3 Cups Raw Cauliflower Florets
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Can (15 oz) full fat coconut milk
- Salt + pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil in a large pan, sweat the onion & garlic.
- Mix in all the spices and cook for 1 min.
- Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, coconut milk, chickpeas, salt & pepper and stir.
- Heat until boiling, then turn down to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, add the cauliflower and cook until cauliflower is tender (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with rice or quinoa, coriander and fresh lime juice