If you love (or loved) tuna salad, this is the recipe for you!
If you make this recipe, be sure to let us know by posting a photo on your social media and tag us! (FB: windsoul.studio or IG: windsoulstudio)
- 1 Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Deli Mustard
- ¼ Cup Sweet Onion diced or Green Onion sliced
- 1 Stalk Celery diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves Garnish (optional)
- Sliced Olives
- Carrots sticks, thinly sliced
- Pickles, thinly sliced
- Mash chickpeas (using large fork or potato masher)
- Mix together vegan mayo and mustard.
- Combine chickpeas, onion, celery and mayo/mustard mix.
- Spoon chickpea salad into single lettuce leaf. Top with garnishes of your choice and enjoy!