If you are planning to come to Windsoul Wellness Center for your first yoga class or group fitness, let us share some important tips with you…
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first visit. This will allow enough time for you to check in, sign a membership agreement and get you settled into the Center. If you would like to save yourself a little time upon arrival, you can opt to print and sign our membership agreement to bring along with you.
- If you plan to take advantage of our new client membership special, you can do that online. This option is for 30 days of unlimited yoga, group fitness classes and access to all of the exercise equipment for $55. If you plan just to drop-in for a single class, you can pay for a class online in advance. It is not required to pre-register, but it can save you some time at check-in.
- As you enter our practice area, please be mindful that other people may arrive early to meditate and relax in the studio before practice begins. We ask that you please be considerate of others by being punctual, powering off your mobile devices (vibrate mode is still very distracting during classes) and entering the practice area quietly.
- Yoga mats and props are available for use at our Center. If you begin a regular practice, we recommend investing in a yoga mat of your own. Yoga mats and props are available for purchase in our studio store.
- Be sure to wear clothing that you can move comfortably in. We suggest avoiding clothes that are too loose fitting, as there is nothing worse than trying to hold a down dog pose with a shirt that is falling down over your head and shoulders!
- The studio temperature may vary slightly depending on the class type you attend, but typically ranges from 74-78 degrees.
- We suggest having water available to drink during your practice. Spring water is available for purchase in our studio store.
- If you are a veteran or military personnel, please advise us so that we can thank you for your service with a 15% discount (ID Required).
We look forward to seeing you at Windsoul!